Tuesday 8 March 2016

Classically Simple Larger Sized Fashions


Okay so we have all seen the fashion reveals on TV, or the photographs from them in the fashion magazines and thought about how unbelievably and unnaturally thin the models are. Personally I find it extremely depressing. I take a look at these stunning clothing on these beautiful women and know that even if I had the cash to purchase the clothing, they would never ever appear like that on me. I am not a big woman and actually wear a fairly little size, however I still think the fashion industry enormously depressing.

This made me question for a while about large size women and their fashion. I mean they must have the exact same types of thoughts right? Well now they have their own large size fashion business. I have actually seen a few of the enterprises and the models, and these are lovely ladies and lovely clothing. I imply there are lovely larger females that make their living as models, resisting all the stereotypes that society has thrown out there that bigger females aren't as gorgeous as thin females.

Now I do need to say however, that while I admire this fashion industry that has actually emerged, I am a little baffled as to where the designs are being designed? I think that the designers design them and then other smaller companies begin imitating the designs and soon a new trend starts and they are available in all the stores. Nevertheless, I have not yet seen this in the plus size fashion world. It still seems as though there is an absence of stunning clothes for large size females. I would actually like to see more stores and stores constructed around these fashions out there for large size ladies. I believe it would assist make women more happy with themselves and their bodies.


No comments:

Post a Comment